Hi

I'm Beginner in a programming at all and I planned to start with Java
I read alot about programing in jeneral and I know the outline about it .. as looping and conditionals but I don't start to write any things by myself .. I mean I don't have till now a compiler .. I need to guide me to how start with Java and how to use it's compiler

I hope any one help me
thanks for all

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Member Avatar for soUPERMan

Hi

I'm Beginner in a programming at all and I planned to start with Java
I read alot about programing in jeneral and I know the outline about it .. as looping and conditionals but I don't start to write any things by myself .. I mean I don't have till now a compiler .. I need to guide me to how start with Java and how to use it's compiler

I hope any one help me
thanks for all

Here, maybe this will help http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkapjava/. Mostly you need to get your hands dirty. Try making simple programs. If you run into a problem, there's the forum and lots of other information sources that can help you out.

tong1 .. thank you , I take a look in this like before I post the thread .. I found it so hard . it has some likes which I can not deal with and some terms I did not understand , emm I mean maybe I'm still beginner , but I will work alot ....... thank you again for the books too :)

thaaanks soUpErman ... I'm happy , the book is free lol

thank yoi guys .. be with me all the time , need ya

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.