hello everyone .... i want to make an atm which is used in tailoring shop and withdrawing the suits(dress) the we have given to tailor...

the tailor has to issue the card with the measurements of our dress next time we want to make that dress and directly go to the atm point... hope you all get my idea.. ..anxiously waiting... thnx... jimmy

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

And what exactly is your question?

how to make a vb based form which could enter the values of our dress and and it accepts the data and make the dress for us..

Something like a Windows Form with TextBoxes to add the measurements and clicking a button to calculate everything?

Something like a Windows Form with TextBoxes to add the measurements and clicking a button to calculate everything?

yes. that is right.. like windows form

You will need to provide all details possible.
For example:

• Material
  • Material cost.
  • Size
  • Style
  • etc.

And have certain values for each.

Then specify how to add all those values up in order to send the complete details to the tailor.

You will need to provide all details possible.
For example:

• Material
  • Material cost.
  • Size
  • Style
  • etc.

And have certain values for each.

Then specify how to add all those values up in order to send the complete details to the tailor.

ok .. actually it is like shalwar kamees. that is the national dress in -pakistan.. and i will send you the detail.. that i have collected.. but make them in some proper format..

Waiting for the private message. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.