hello friends,

I have a file _ant_compile.cmd which i need executed from a java program, here I have two questions to resolve,

1. when I try the method attached in the file, the program launches in the same window, and halts without proceeding
but when I use the second method the program starts to execute properly, but it opens itself in a separate window??

why is the first method halting ??

2.once the program starts, the program outputs a question and requires either a "Y" or "N" from m, I wish to avoid this part by passing some parameter which either answers this when this is fired or either prevents this question from popping up...this I do because I do not have access to change anything in the _ant_compile.cmd file. is there a way for me to accomplish this??

(I have attached attached necessary files)
Thanks friends.

Can you post a complete program that compiles and executes that demonstrates the problem?

It would be useful if you included your comments in the code describing your problem instead of having the comments in one place and the code in another.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.