First I would like to say my knowledge of C++ is limited; most of my experience is in Java. Also this is my first post to daniweb, so please excuse me if I didn't follow proper etiquette (but please let me know). That being said, I have a need to develop a few small programs in C++.

The program works by writing an .iso file to a directory. Its more complicated than this but it is not what I'm having trouble with.

What I want to do is include the .iso file into the build. I want the .exe file to contain the new ISO. Currently the program works fine but the .iso needs to be in the same directory as the .exe.

I have been trying to find out how this is accomplished but I do not know what I should be searching for. I would be grateful for a point in the right direction.

I wouldn't call this an ideal solution but one thing you could do is uuencode the iso image then have the program rewrite it when it is run.

Just a thought.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.