Good day to everyone. I am new to Visual basic and I am having a hard time at school because they dont teach all the codes in visual basic 6.0 and they want us to have self study and all. What a bummer.

For our midterm exams, our professor wanted us to make a
program for interview. A simple question and answer program with a database.
So we'll be using VB6.0 and MSAccess. It is an interview program that would interview working people of what might their problem be in there office. More likely a survey.

I was hoping if anyone could help me on this.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

I will help you for a price.. I will code it if you want to.. :D

Wondering, I was wondering what you have coded thus far. Show us some effort and we will most definitely help you out with a solution.

Please read the rules about asking questions at the top of any posted page -

Our Software Development forum category encompasses topics related to application programming and software design. When posting programming code, encase it in (code), (code=syntax), where 'syntax' is any language found within our Code Snippets section, or (icode), for inline code, bbcode tags. Also, to keep DaniWeb a student-friendly place to learn, don't expect quick solutions to your homework. We'll help you get started and exchange algorithm ideas, but only if you show that you're willing to put in effort as well.
Our VB forum is the place for Q&A-style discussions related to legacy versions of VB as well as PowerBuilder. Note that we also have a separate Legacy Languages forum within the Software Development category, a VB.NET forum within the Software Development category, and an ASP.NET forum within the Web Development category.

I also wonder why people ask questions without reading rules of posting thread. Wondering_ed, follow what Andreret said and you are also welcome to paste your code if you are getting errors.
Thanks

I'm having a difficulty with my project...its about vb 6.0...were on control arrays and i'm kinda having a hard time about it...there are more...were having a project in making a question and answer...using vb 6.0...but when i play my work...the question doesn't show up...and the codes are in error...!!!

Two of the Rules for posting here on DaniWeb are

• Do provide evidence of having done some work yourself if posting questions from school or work assignments
  • Do not hijack old forum threads by posting a new question as a reply to an old one

So, show us what you have done so far but please do it in a new thread.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.