hello...i`m a new beginner in c#, is anybody know how to......

i`m trying to create a table. the table have one INSERT button. when i click the INSERT button, an empty row will appear below the previous row, which i have to insert a new data. so now what i have to do so that the data will not replace in the database, but it will add another data that i inserted just now..do u understand what i`m trying to say?..i hope u can help me..thank you so much for trying to understand my question..

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

what are you using to input the data? are you using a datagridview,etc?
Also, i guess you are using a dataset to store the data. Whenever you add a row to a datatable the database does not update automatically, you have to update it yourself.

The new row will not overwrite any existing data in the datatable, like you siad it is just a new row that has new data.

hope it helps.

what are you using to input the data? are you using a datagridview,etc?
Also, i guess you are using a dataset to store the data. Whenever you add a row to a datatable the database does not update automatically, you have to update it yourself.

The new row will not overwrite any existing data in the datatable, like you siad it is just a new row that has new data.

hope it helps.

hello..thanx for answer. i`m using textbox to input the data. ok2...i`ll try..thanx a lot for d info..

insert into HumanResources.Employee values("textBox1.Text","textBox2.Text");

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.