i need help with the usage of round function.Can you help me?

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

You want to draw something round? Round off a number?

You need to be specific, and give an example of what you want. If you have some code for this, post it up! Tell us what has you stumped.

A 13 word request for help, doesn't show that you're actively doing anything to help solve this problem, just yet.

we have no direct use to find a value by rounding it

Salary Works Department for use in a workplace, employees' salaries and to calculate the income tax cuts and the minimum number required for a program to make money using the salary payments. The following information will be entered into the program for an employee:
 Gross salary (integer)
 Marital status (E / M: married, b / B: single, d / D: widow)
 Number of children (if single this data shouldnt be asked)
 Disabled whether (E / M: yes, h / N: no)
$ 50 for those married employees' gross salaries, family allowances, for those children in the 1 $ 30 for children, 2 $ 25 for children, 3 $ 20 for each child and other children in child support payments are added to the 15 TL.
Employees required to pay income tax is calculated as follows:
 Total gross salary of $ 1,000 or less, up to 15% of the total gross salary
 Total gross salary of £ 1000 from £ 2000 or under the high ones, up to 20% of the total gross salary
 Total gross salary of £ 2000 from £ 3000 or under the high ones, up to 25% of the total gross salary
 Total gross salary from £ 3000 high ones, up to 30% of the total gross salary
 50% of disabled workers less than the other employees pay income tax.
Accordingly, the information entered for the employee and enter a program that prints the following screen:
 gross salary
 Family support
 child allowance
 the total gross salary
 income tax rate
 The amount of income tax
 net salary
 using the net cash payment of salary for a minimum number of 200, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5, and £ 1 coins worth how many of each as needed (the amount of wages paid, the net salary rounded to the nearest whole number.)
Notes:
1. Assume the entries will be made during data entry errors.
2. Output during the 2 digits after the comma as decimal numbers be printed as sensitive.
3. Rounding math.h library to use the round function.
4. This move is expected to be within the topics so far.
5. If you have any questions about the homework forum, use the drop-down.
6. This is a homework assignment but not too hard to take your time. So, start doing your homework right away, please yourself. You may also experience similar to homework questions in the exams because during the period.
Example run:
(Bold typed user input.)
Enter the gross salary of the employee:
Please enter the marital status of the employee [E / M: married, b / B: single, d / D: widow]
d
Enter the employee number of children:
Working with disabilities? [E / M: yes, h / H: no]:
E
Gross salary:
Family help:
£ 0
Child help:
$ 30
Total gross salary:
£ 830
Income tax rate:
7:50%
The amount of income tax:
£ 62.25
Net salary:
£ 767.75
For payment of the money number of people using the net salary of at least the money numbers:
£ 200: 3
$ 100: 1
$ 50: 1
$ 20: 0 pieces
$ 10: 1
£ 5: 1
$ 1: 3

Salary Works Department for use in a workplace, employees' salaries and to calculate the income tax cuts and the minimum number required for a program to make money using the salary payments. The following information will be entered into the program for an employee:
 Gross salary (integer)
 Marital status (E / M: married, b / B: single, d / D: widow)
 Number of children (if single this data shouldnt be asked)
 Disabled whether (E / M: yes, h / N: no)
$ 50 for those married employees' gross salaries, family allowances, for those children in the 1 $ 30 for children, 2 $ 25 for children, 3 $ 20 for each child and other children in child support payments are added to the 15 TL.
Employees required to pay income tax is calculated as follows:
 Total gross salary of $ 1,000 or less, up to 15% of the total gross salary
 Total gross salary of £ 1000 from £ 2000 or under the high ones, up to 20% of the total gross salary
 Total gross salary of £ 2000 from £ 3000 or under the high ones, up to 25% of the total gross salary
 Total gross salary from £ 3000 high ones, up to 30% of the total gross salary
 50% of disabled workers less than the other employees pay income tax.
Accordingly, the information entered for the employee and enter a program that prints the following screen:
 gross salary
 Family support
 child allowance
 the total gross salary
 income tax rate
 The amount of income tax
 net salary
 using the net cash payment of salary for a minimum number of 200, 100, 50, 20, 10, 5, and £ 1 coins worth how many of each as needed (the amount of wages paid, the net salary rounded to the nearest whole number.)
Notes:
1. Assume the entries will be made during data entry errors.
2. Output during the 2 digits after the comma as decimal numbers be printed as sensitive.
3. Rounding math.h library to use the round function.
4. This move is expected to be within the topics so far.
5. If you have any questions about the homework forum, use the drop-down.
6. This is a homework assignment but not too hard to take your time. So, start doing your homework right away, please yourself. You may also experience similar to homework questions in the exams because during the period.
Example run:
(Bold typed user input.)
Enter the gross salary of the employee:
Please enter the marital status of the employee [E / M: married, b / B: single, d / D: widow]
d
Enter the employee number of children:
Working with disabilities? [E / M: yes, h / H: no]:
E
Gross salary:
Family help:
£ 0
Child help:
$ 30
Total gross salary:
£ 830
Income tax rate:
7:50%
The amount of income tax:
£ 62.25
Net salary:
£ 767.75
For payment of the money number of people using the net salary of at least the money numbers:
£ 200: 3
$ 100: 1
$ 50: 1
$ 20: 0 pieces
$ 10: 1
£ 5: 1
$ 1: 3

this is the problem

Well, that's a kicker, for sure!

I would *definitely* use a struct to keep all these bits of data, organized with the employee.

You must be overseas. Some of that English is "French" to me. I understand the words, but what does it mean?

"Use the round function in math.h" ?? There is no round function, in any header.

"... and to calculate the income tax cuts and the minimum number required for a program to make money using the salary payments." ??

Sounds like he wants your program to skim off money illegally, doesn't it?

Well, that's for you to work with. If I can help with your program, you know where to find me.

Well, that's a kicker, for sure!

I would *definitely* use a struct to keep all these bits of data, organized with the employee.

You must be overseas. Some of that English is "French" to me. I understand the words, but what does it mean?

"Use the round function in math.h" ?? There is no round function, in any header.

"... and to calculate the income tax cuts and the minimum number required for a program to make money using the salary payments." ??

Sounds like he wants your program to skim off money illegally, doesn't it?

Well, that's for you to work with. If I can help with your program, you know where to find me.

translation from turkish haaha : )

translation from turkish haaha : )

he says that we can use the round function to round the net salary For payment of money by using the minimum number of net salary.

he says that we can use the round function to round the net salary For payment of money by using the minimum number of net salary.

sory,i am editing:he says that we can use the round function to round the net salary For payment of salary by using the minimum number of banknotes.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.