How can I retrieve data from a DB in Access to labels, or radiobuttons in VB.NET?

I've search and to retrieve data people usually show Datagrids.

I just need to know how to navigate in records, by the number of their position (?) and to place that data in labels/textbox or anything like that.

This is what I have by now, just the conection to the DB (sorry is in spanish):

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        On Error GoTo errores
        conectar = New OleDb.OleDbConnection ' llamamos al proveedor de base de datos para establecer una nueva conección
        'a continuacion establecemos que en la conección seran añadidos datos de tipo caracter y son los siguientes....
        'en estos datos agregaremos la version del proveedor de base de datos, así como la ruta de la BD access realizada...
        conectar.ConnectionString = "provider=microsoft.jet.oleDb.4.0; data source = C:\Users\Administrator\Documents\Fracciones.mdb"
        'conectar.Open()
        comandoejecutar.Connection = conectar ' le pedimos al jefe comandoejecutar que acepte la conexión :D
        MsgBox("Conexión Realizada 1")
        conectar.Open() ' Mantenemos abierta la conección para continuar haciendo uso de esta....
errores:
        If Err.Number > 0 Then
            MsgBox("Error #" & "" & Err.Number & " " & Err.Description) '
        End If
    End Sub

A module:

Module moduloconexion
    Public conectar As OleDb.OleDbConnection 'oledb=proveedor de bd y es de tipo conexion de bd (.oledbconnection)
    Public leerregistros As OleDb.OleDbDataReader 'de tipo lector de registro para los datagridview y leer la bd
    Public comandoejecutar As New OleDb.OleDbCommand 'para aceptar la coneccion o el que da orden de aceptar coneccion
End Module

You need to bind your labels to your recordset. Once a record is displayed on a label use

Recordset.MoveNext 'to move to the next record. You can also do this via loop and maybe a timer with the following code (Change to suit your needs) -

Dim emailgroup as String
Dim recordset As ADODB.recordset
Dim SQL As String

Set recordset = New ADODB.recordset
SQL = "SELECT * FROM qryAARP"
recordset.Open SQL, CurrentProject.Connection

'recordset.MoveFirst

Do Until recordset.EOF
emailgroup = recordset("email")
recordset.MoveNext
emailgroup = emailgroup & ";" & recordset("email")
recordset.MoveNext
Loop
Debug.Print emailgroup
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.