So I started to work on my last Computer Science project for the school year, a maths tutorial application. I'm a bit stuck with displaying a form to explain a mathematical concept. I decided to make a dynamic form on run-time for each grade which then contains all the available modules for that specific grade. Then I wanted the user to select a module and click a button which will create another dynamic form containing the explanations.

But then reality struck me and I realized it isn't as easy as it seems... I somehow need to be able to dynamically load the correct unit for the mathematical concept. Is there a way I can achieve this, or does anyone have an easier solution?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Not sure exactly how you want to solve this, but the use of custom classes or frames (TFrame, if you also need a different interface per unit) is an option.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.