Hi, Please can anybody help me a little bit with my assignment , The thing is that I was kinda ill , so i missed many important lessons, but now teacher told that i need to do assignment, Can anybody help me with beggining , * we use Xcode.

1. Write a program that, when given two integers, prints out the fourth digit (from the right) of the sum of the numbers.
Examples:! 19834, 2100! -->! 1! ! !
3456, 4567! -->! 8!
Output should look exactly like this:
>Please enter three integers: >2000 1045 >3
(21934) ( 8023)
2. Write a program that, when given three integers, prints out the minimum of the three. (You cannot use any math library) Examples:!
13, 21, 9! -->! 9
>Please enter three integers: >35 56 24 >24
3. Write a program that, when given five integers, prints out the number of integers that are more than 0. Examples:! 13, 21, 9, -3, 5! -->! 4 ! ! 2, -4, 0, 435, 1! -->! 3
>Please enter five integers: >35 56 200 -5 -6 >3

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Here's a beginning:

int main( int argc, char** argv )
{

return 0;
}

Now, please show some effort and actually _try_ for yourself. If you then have specific questions how to do something, ask again (and SHOW us what you have done yourself).

Somon , i am your teacher. i knoe you're at zirve university. Ill find out who you are, you wont pass that class anymore.I already warned you guys before..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.