Member Avatar for DynamicMember

Friends,i need your advice.i cant find a good program to use and work on C++.At the moment i am using Borland C++ Builder 6,but i also have Microsoft Visual C++ 2o1o.What will u advice?:(

Recommended Answers

All 12 Replies

I personally use Dev-C++. I believe it's no longer in development, but there are plenty of add-on packages that make it really simple to install new libraries. Apparently Code::Blocks is currently the best IDE.

There is no such thing as Visual C++ 2o1o -- you probably mean Visual C++ 2010. If you want to program then you must know the difference between 'o' and '0' :)

Use VC++ 2010 -- its newer and supports current c++ standards better. The last time I used Borland Builder, several years ago, it looked like a cross between c++ and VB.

There is no such thing as Visual C++ 2o1o -- you probably mean Visual C++ 2010. If you want to program then you must know the difference between 'o' and '0' :)

Use VC++ 2010 -- its newer and supports current c++ standards better. The last time I used Borland Builder, several years ago, it looked like a cross between c++ and VB.

:yawn: u r cool.if u could find it...

commented: please, less of the txt speak here - read the rules -2

I personally use Dev-C++. I believe it's no longer in development, but there are plenty of add-on packages that make it really simple to install new libraries. Apparently Code::Blocks is currently the best IDE.

but logically borland is better.it occupies more place,have a lot of options on creating documents...

Don't you know how to use google

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to get at. Dev-C++ has plenty of options on creating projects...what is your primary language?
EDIT: I love that site AncientDragon :)

Don't you know how to use google

oh mannn...u r making me nervous...google says here r programs,not which is better...:angry:fooliiiiissshhh....

Huh? You asked "u r cool.if u could find it... " and that's the answer I gave you. One of those google links is where to download VC++ 2010 Express.

I'm not quite sure what you are trying to get at. Dev-C++ has plenty of options on creating projects...what is your primary language?
EDIT: I love that site AncientDragon :)

functional,easy to use,and less bugs...

Huh? You asked "u r cool.if u could find it... " and that's the answer I gave you. One of those google links is where to download VC++ 2010 Express.

yeah...u r really cool...i said u r cool if u could find the difference between o and 0...

Oh -- see any old ascii chart and it will tell you the difference. A '0' has a decimal vlue of 48 while 'o' has decimal value of 111. 0 is used for numbers like 0,1,2, ...9. While 'o' is an alphabetic character as in "Hello". Don't confuse or mix the two.

Of course sometimes some people mix them just for grins -- like writing Windoz instead of Windows.

Oh -- see any old ascii chart and it will tell you the difference. A '0' has a decimal vlue of 48 while 'o' has decimal value of 111. 0 is used for numbers like 0,1,2, ...9. While 'o' is an alphabetic character as in "Hello". Don't confuse or mix the two.

Of course sometimes some people mix them just for grins -- like writing Windoz instead of Windows.

in the end u understood...just for grins...dont yourself so clever...

commented: glad you agree :) +34
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.