Well, i'm really new to this programming thing, but i don't have a teacher or anything like that, i'm an autodidact so I really have a lot of questions on this matter.

I'm trying to do a project using Augmented Reality. As far as I know, there are two main compilers(?) for this: ARToolkit and Opencv.

I've tried to Link both of them on Visual studio and Code::Blocks with no succes.
Does anyone knows how to do this.

P.D. Seems like code::blocks gets to Identify the headers, but not the commands:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

>>I've tried to Link both of them on Visual studio and Code::Blocks with no succes.

Both libraries you mentioned are pretty good. i have tried using ARToolKit (not on my machine, my friend's machine, on VS 2010) and there was no problem.

Could you elaborate what exactly is the problem?

There's no problem!! At least not anymore. I had to install an older version of Visual Studio (2008) and then I was able to Link the libraries to my project.

Thanks anyway.

P.D. Sorry for my bad English, I'm not american.

Thats good :)

>>I'm not american.
Me neither.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.