Our professor ask us to upload our program in a website, I've been searching through the web with possible ways, but I still can't figure it out how to do it.

Do we have to use the .cpp file?

There's another problem, I a trying to run the "Application file" inside the Debug folder, but it automatically closes before it performs the last command. I was thinking this "Application File" is the one I should upload in my website.

Am I on the right track?

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

You can not use cpp.file. But there are many files you can use. I don`t rembember their names.

>>Our professor ask us to upload our program in a website, I've been searching through the web with possible ways, but I still can't figure it out how to do it.

Whose web site? The professors? The web site should have a link to upload files to it. If you can't find it then you should ask your professor.

>>There's another problem, I a trying to run the "Application file" inside the Debug folder
Very comnmon problem for new programmers. You have to put something at the end of main() to keep the program from closing so that you can read whats on the screen. There are a couple options:

1. Just before return in main() add this: cin.get(); Assuming the keyboard buffer is empty that will cause the program to wait until you press a key.
  2. Create a command prompt (DOS box) and run the program from there.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.