1)w.a.p. in c language that accepts a file as input and prints the no. of words in it.
2)w.a.p. in c language that accepts a file as input and converts all alphabetic characters in it to upper case.
3)w.a.p. in c that accepts a string and prints the list of words in it in a sorted manner.
4)w.a.p. in c language that accepts two strings s1 and s2 as input and prints the number of occurences of s2 in s1.
5)w .a p. in c language that accepts a string sa input and prints the lengths of each word of the string.
6)w.a.p in c language that accepts a file as input and prints only those lines of that file which consists of atleast one vowels.
7)w.a.p. in c language that accepts a string as input and prints the string after removing vowels in it.
8)w.a.p. in c language that accepts a string as input and reverses each words of the string.
9)w.a.p. in c language that accepts two strings as inputs and prints the strings which is having more vowels when compares to the other.
10)w.a.p. in c language to count the no. of characters and lines in a text file whose name is supplied in command line.
11)w.a.p in c language that accepts two names of files as input and swaps their contents.
12)write a program in c language that accepts a file as input and reverses its contents and coppies the reversed contents to another file.thatis, the first line of the new file will be the last line of old file etc.
13)write a program in c language that accepts a file as input and print the numbers of line of text in it.
14)write a program in c language that accept a file as input and prints only those lines of that file which do not consist of vowels.
15)write a program in 'c' language which accepts a strinh as input and count the no of vowels in it.

Nick Evan commented: Unbelievable -3

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

And?

Wow.. This guy is really unbelievable. Normally we only get "help me cheat my asssigment" people. Now we have a "help me cheat my way through this entire class" person and that's a first if you ask me.

Does he want fries with that :)

And?

A BIG LOL hahhahahahaha

whole term assignment?

whole term assignment?

yups! that's the talent!!

Since he hasn't logged in since making this thread, and the only responses being made are juvenile and worthless, this thread is closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.