hy, i'm new in .net -c# and I have a problem.I have a database with a field where is a long text, for example a description for a product.Well, i want to create a form where where i select something from a listbox, for example the name of product, i want to appear in textbox the details for that product.How can i do that?i've tried with another listbox and it works but the text is too long and i can't make changes in my databases with \r\n or i don't know...
could you please help me?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hy, i'm new in .net -c# and I have a problem.I have a database with a field where is a long text, for example a description for a product.Well, i want to create a form where where i select something from a listbox, for example the name of product, i want to appear in textbox the details for that product.How can i do that?i've tried with another listbox and it works but the text is too long and i can't make changes in my databases with \r\n or i don't know...
could you please help me?

Hi,

You could use a textbox and on the top right hand side there's an option that tells you to enable multi-line. Or you can use Richtextbox and if you are using a data source click on the type rather than a listbox use a textbox or any other container.

Thank you..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.