Member Avatar for ovidiu_b13

Can someone please help me make a simple java program for my class. I am a beginner, and don't know how to make one. I know a fiew stuff, but not enough. The teachers requests are:
Write a program in netbeans that contains 4 of the following:
1. Classes - Objects
2. Enherit
3. Abstract classes
4. Interfaces
5. overcharge - overdefine : Methods
6. Exceptions
7. Flux
8. Files - File ; RandomAccessFile
9. Colections
10. Serials

I think I may have misstranslated some. (My teacher has an habbit to translate the programing terms, and very often this makes it harder for me to understand).

Please help.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Post what you have started with. Ask specific questions.

Demonstrate that you have made some effort at this yourself if you expect others to take their time to help you.

Member Avatar for ovidiu_b13

I've started reading a fiew books and sites, to learn something. Can you give me an idea to start working on?

I've started reading a fiew books and sites, to learn something. Can you give me an idea to start working on?

Idea:
You have a list, why not use that list to base your study off? Just google this list with +java in the search.
1. Classes - Objects
2. Inheritance
3. Abstract classes
4. Interfaces
5. Methods
6. Exceptions
7. Files and FileIO
8. Collections

I don't know what flux is, never even seen a word like it in java, i'm sure someone has an idea what it is meant to be though.

My advice: First decide what you want the program to do.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.