Hi everyone,

This is not exactly a question but something to lighten everyone's mood.

You see some days back i had a programming program i could not solve and its rather tough as it had to do with graphic rendering. It was getting late so i decided to pack up and go home.

After i reached home i ate and as usual went to bed. Then i had a dream. I was sitting at starbucks drinking coffee and guess who was sitting with me but James Gosling. You see we talked about java and then i decided to ask him the program i could not solve. He then told me the answer explaining it to me.

Next day i went back to work and remembering the dream i tried the solution and it worked. Its pretty strange but maybe James Gosling is a guardian angel for java developers or it could be i have finally lost my sanity

You decide

Richard West

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Didn't know you had any left to loose? ;)

I've tried to imagine new methods but they don't appear for me the next day!

Hi everyone,

I've tried to imagine new methods but they don't appear for me the next day!

Maybe you are not imagining hard enough
hehehe

Richard West

I'll try thinking in Generics then.

Thanks!

How are the dreams going?

lol, you guys are all too funny

How are the dreams going?

My daydreaming is giving me sleepless nights :cheesy:

God Bless freesoft_2000

well they say after you begin to think of a problem, your brain subconsciencly continues working on solving it after you given up.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.