Hello I want make mini word.but here is big problem within.........The problem is that,when i save my file ,it save.But its encoding does not save.For Example: I type some line as font size =30 and save it but next time when i open it. It open default size as =10.
Pleas help for this .The code is

private void fontToolStripMenuItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {

fontDialog1.Font = richTextBox1.Font;
            if (fontDialog1.ShowDialog() == System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK)
            {
                richTextBox1.SelectionFont = fontDialog1.Font;

}
        }
    private void foreColorToolStripMenuItem_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
        {
            colorDialog1.Color = richTextBox1.ForeColor;

if (colorDialog1.ShowDialog() == System.Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK)
            {
                richTextBox1.SelectionColor = colorDialog1.Color;

}

}

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

In which format do you save it? I hope not it txt. Iam affraid best solutin your be to use *.doc. But in this case you would need some additional code for Converting the cryped doc code.

For Example : i Typed some lines and gave bold and font size increase it and saved.
But when i open this file it open with out bold and font size increase.just simple text.Please solve this problem as soon as posible

Hello Mitja Please Help ............................
When i save file in txt format with text with bold and italic and color effect gave it
i all works but when i save and after when i reopen it.I shocked it open but with Plane text not open as my save

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.