Please enclose code or link for implementation of monte carlo methods.

Thanks in advance

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

At least you're not hiding your laziness, but this forum is for helping people who want to write code, not giving freebies to leeches who just want a solution.

I've already try to understand and code but could not get through. that's why i asked for help. If you aren't ready to help then it's alright.

I've already try to understand and code but could not get through.

Then post your code, ask a specific question, and someone will help you. Just asking for code is a good way to get flamed and subsequently ignored because it suggests that you're not interested in anything except being given everything on a silver platter.

k. i'll give my code.

Monte Carlo methods are used for complex simulations. It is widely used in particle physics for designing experiments. Here is a link to a web site at Oak Ridge National Lab on numeric algorithms and monte carlo methods that may be of help: http://www.phy.ornl.gov/csep/CSEP/BMAP.html

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.