I want to develop a Desktop application using web browser control and google local search API . could you give some idea? In my form have text box ,cmd button and web browser control.. when i type a search string in txt box and click button,the web browser control should populate the google local search list about search string.

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Check this link this gives an introduction to the google api's for .net and their usage also check this link

Check this link this gives an introduction to the google api's for .net and their usage also check this link

I have GoogleSearchAPI.dll. in this dll have GlocalSearchClient class is available. in this class have search methoods. could u tell me to achieve google local search using above class? More over this is desktop application..

Check this link it contains some source code..Actually i never had done this kinda work so i can only point you the direction.. also go through these links 1....2....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.