Hello everyone,
I am creating a C# application that has a Web Browser imbedded in it.

I am using Microsoft Visual Studios C# Express Edition so I just dragged and dropped
the web browser into the application.

What I notice though, is when I run it and do a search I cannot go to the previous page.
I have no controls in the web browser.

Can anyone help me with what I'm missing here?

Thanks,

- WolfShield

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I have never used the WebBrowser control, but my understanding of it was that it was simply a frame for viewing web pages. I believe you need to implement other controls such as a Back button and call the browser's GoBack function when the button is pressed.

I have never used the WebBrowser control, but my understanding of it was that it was simply a frame for viewing web pages. I believe you need to implement other controls such as a Back button and call the browser's GoBack function when the button is pressed.

You would be correct. The control is just a frame that displays web pages. It's up to you to implement any controls, bookmarking, etc. if you wish to interact with the control.

Alright,
Thanks guys!

- WolfShield

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.