I have already asked about the problem in java forum... Now i think the solution is only possible through microsoft products... Problem is i want to get the handle of a application and send commands to that application... Is it possible,, commands are send to combo box , text area, buttons etc..... Please help to solve this problem....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have already asked about the problem in java forum... Now i think the solution is only possible through microsoft products... Problem is i want to get the handle of a application and send commands to that application... Is it possible,, commands are send to combo box , text area, buttons etc..... Please help to solve this problem....

Hi Majestics,

I will help if I can, creating commands for objects such as buttons, combo boxes and so on are definatley possible with vb.net, exactley what is it you are having problems with.

Cheers

John

In a day research i found getdlgitem and set text functions... My problem is , i want to access the data of a database app designed in vb... i want to copy the table data and save it in file form and then back to table form in the app...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.