hi i know there is a lib for mysql in c++, but i can't seem to install it properly! someone has a place i can find a tutorial for mysql for: Windows XP, Codeblocks.
thx for helping.

Checklist for Fast Responses:
1: Search before you post. Does what you're looking for already exist on DaniWeb?
NO
2: Can you find what you're looking for by doing a quick Google search?
NO
3: Are you posting in the most appropriate place to receive relevant replies? This is the C++ Forum.
YES

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You will also have to install MySQL on your development computer because that also installs the *.lib files you will need with MySQL++.

>>2: Can you find what you're looking for by doing a quick Google search?
NO

Did you try this?

You will also have to install MySQL on your development computer because that also installs the *.lib files you will need with MySQL++.

>>2: Can you find what you're looking for by doing a quick Google search?
NO

Did you try this?

Read it, thanks, but im using freehostingcloud.com and when i connect i say: root, pass (my pass to the account) and it wont connect! "Access Denied!"

3: Are you posting in the most appropriate place to receive relevant replies? This is the C++ Forum.
YES

This doesn't strike me as a C++ question in the slightest, actually.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.