Hello !

I am developing a Desktop base not Web base application in C# by using Visual Studio 2003 I want to show images in one column of datagrid against each Product Id by using Picturebox which is coming from Database and want to raise events against the click and mouseover events of each picturebox Moreover I also want to show only specific number of images one time in grid remaining would appear after clicking Next Button it's like Paging concept plz tell me how can i do that????

U can also email me at abubakar.malik@gmail.com

Regards,
AbuBakar

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

I want to show images in one column of datagrid against each Product Id by using Picturebox which is coming from Database

you need to access the onitemdatabound event

want to raise events against the click and mouseover events of each picturebox

so add them

Moreover I also want to show only specific number of images one time in grid remaining would appear after clicking Next Button it's like Paging concept

it's not "like" paging concept, it IS the paging concept. Turn on paging and make sure you add function for OnPageIndexChanged

Can some one tell me please how to place image in grid. I am using VS 2003 and developing desktop application in C#.

Note it is using 1.1
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.