how can you connect different user accounts to their respective info?

for example:I login as bebi and then, all of my info will show up in a window from ms access 2007 and if another user logs in, the info of that user will show up in the window

PLEASE HELP,I NEED TO FINISH THIS WITHIN TWO DAYS,THIS IS MY SCHOOL PROJECT :(

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Start crying louder, that may help.

That is what school kids do when they are not spoon feed.

But I really have no idea to do these things,we haven't studied vb and we need to create a system..Im trying to find answers in the net, its not spoon feeding..

then go and read books.

stop replyin to me coz it seems like you dont have any knowledge of what Im talkin about coz you cant answer them, I need books and forums for faster learning..Im not a bookish person man..

commented: Read the rules first, judge others later. -1
commented: stop misbehaving with those who try to help you. -3

1st of all, debasisdas is correct to not just hand you the answer.
If you know who the user is (you've just logged the user in), then store the username to a variable and use it to query the db for all the information you need.

Hint: Use Friend for declaration to have your variable visible from all forms in the project.

thank you ^_^

stop replyin to me coz it seems like you dont have any knowledge of what Im talkin about coz you cant answer them, I need books and forums for faster learning..Im not a bookish person man..

Easy....We're all here to learn as no one knows it all. You have to do some research yourself and show a little sample code at least to show that you're serious.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.