Dear friends:
Could you please tell me how to set the tab in vs2008 so as to use multiple rows of tabs in vs2008.
I could not fint it in setting.
Regards

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Select the tab control, go to the properties window (usually on the right side, but you may need to go to View/Other Windows/Properties Window), go to the Multiline property and change it to True .

Select the tab control, go to the properties window (usually on the right side, but you may need to go to View/Other Windows/Properties Window), go to the Multiline property and change it to True .

Dear friends:
Thank you very much for your help. Could you please tell me where is the tab contorl.

I was assuming since you were asking about tabs that you had a tab control on your form. If for some reason you don't have one, drag one out of the Toolbox (may be hidden with only a small bit that says Toolbox on it), and place it on your form. Then do the steps I outlined above.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.