I am having serious trouble with my NetBeans and the GlassFish server, initially as of two days ago i was able to run few examples of web applications i have on my netbeans, but i don't know how it works cos initially i was made to believe that the GlassFish server that came with my NetBeans is not working each time i try to lunch it.
I made it up to NetBeans site to download GlassfFish Server 3 and installed it, to my surprise all i could discover is that all the web app examples i try to run since then did not run and each time i try it the information that keep poping-up is that "GlassFish Server 3 Server cannot start. Port is occupied."
A particular directory on my system will now be showed in my editor, in-front of which i will also see The Module has not been deployed .
Please, i have try all i could through re-installing and even to the NetBeans and SunJava websites to get the problem solved, but no solution yet,help me out of this problem so that i can move on with other things.
Am counting on you all
Thanks.
gyno

You should have this sort of question on NetBeans and GlassFish forum in first place. Personally I hate these add-ons provided by IDEs and either use my own installation or go with Maven deployment of Jetty

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.