i've been stuck with linkedlist, can't get my head to think of how it works...i have and assignement on this. i have a few questions that maibe you guys could help with. I'd appreciate it thanks in advance!

1.sorting numbers
2.takes either an integer or ListNode reference and removes that element from the list withough destroying the integrity of the list
3.takes the position of the element in the linkedlist and deletes it
4.Merges two Linked lists that are in sorted order and maintains the order when together

I'd appreciate an answer for any of these questions, even one would be awsome thanks very much

Collections API can do all that and a lot more.
I wonder why teachers choose Java as a language for teaching and then expect their students to do things in it that the core API can do very well thank you.

I know the curiculum is left over from C, but it's better done in C anyway. Beautiful language, perfect for teaching core programming skills (apart from OO).

And no, we're not going to do your homework for you. If you have SPECIFIC questions about something where you're stuck on a detail we may be able to steer you in the right direction but we're not going to write your entire paper (which is what you're essentially asking).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.