what is d basic differn betwn return 0 & return 1?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

One has the value zero and the other one has the value one. That's the only difference. Its how you interpret the values that matters. For example you interpret the return value of zero as failure, or something else like true. Its all up to the programmer.

Okay, 'd' instead of 'the' I can understand (I don't agree with it, but I can understand), but WTF is up with omitting 'ee' from "between"? There's a point where being lazy and being a retard come together, and it's generally best to stay away from it when trying to communicate with highly technical people.

Okay, 'd' instead of 'the' I can understand (I don't agree with it, but I can understand), but WTF is up with omitting 'ee' from "between"? There's a point where being lazy and being a retard come together, and it's generally best to stay away from it when trying to communicate with highly technical people.

Its the way people communicate these days, specifically, when writing electronically. I'm not going to lie, I talk like that with my friends. And the main reason being not laziness, but to get the same point across faster. But yea, I agree, there is a time and place for everything.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.