i want to do a project in c programming.. what topic should i choose and what all should i include to make it look decent?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

what all should i include to make it look decent?

A lot of work....

i want to do a project in c programming.. what topic should i choose and what all should i include to make it look decent?

How many stars are in the sky, or grains of sand in the Sahara? These are the choices you have. Aside from that, do something relevant to your own personal interests. As for decent appearance, structure it cleanly, indent your code, rigorously use curly braces to delineate conditional blocks of code and loops, and DO NOT use goto statements.

thank you.. but since i am a beginner, i really need a good topic.. can you suggest me one, so that i can work on it and show it to you people before submitting it?

thank you.. but since i am a beginner, i really need a good topic.. can you suggest me one, so that i can work on it and show it to you people before submitting it?

Create a dynamic array in C.

Create a dynamic array in C.

Or write a doubly-linked-list library and a main program that will read a text file and add each line in the file to the list, allowing you to write it back to disc in reverse order.

you can also made a text editor as i am also a beginner and had to submit my assgnment a few weeks ago and had got good remarks for that..... :cool::)

You don't need a "good topic", you just need a one that works. Start out with something easy, preferable with only Standard C++ and command line. And sure we will go over your code when you are done and tell you were to improve :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.