Hi

I Have One Doubt. Is It Possible To Find The Large Value In A Set Of Numbers Without Using If Statement?

Plz Give Reply To This

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

yes. use a while loop and iterate through the array until the desired value is found or the loop counter reaches the maximum value of the array.

>I Have One Doubt.
No, you have a question. A doubt is not a question. A doubt is skepticism, you know the answer but still don't believe it or know just enough of the answer to be uncertain of its truth. A question is an inquiry for the purpose of attaining an answer that you don't already have.

Doubt and question are not synonyms for this usage, and I don't care if English isn't your first language. Consider this your grammar lesson for the day.

>Is It Possible To Find The Large Value In A Set Of Numbers Without Using If Statement?
Yes.

yes. use a while loop and iterate through the array until the desired value is found or the loop counter reaches the maximum value of the array.

thank u sir
rasheed

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.