hi guy's i need some help. my project is an ATM simulator, to handle screen design i used panel for withdrawal, pin verification, balance etc. to explain further i have 1 panel for withdrawal a panel for pin verification etc. now idont know how to control those panel like if i wanted to go to balance panel, i can do that but it doesn't enable the panel even though i use bringtofront(), enabled and visible? need some help guys thnx in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

but it doesn't enable the panel even though i use bringtofront(), enabled and visible?

Then you're not doing something correctly, because that's pretty much how one would swap panels in and out of the same real estate on a form. Just out of curiosity, have you considered a tab control? The tab buttons can be hidden, and switching between tab panels is a bit easier than manually implementing the same behavior.

i think you're correct ill try that thank u narue

narue sorry but how can i hide tab buttons? thnx in advance

tabControl1.Region = new Region(new RectangleF(tabPage1.Left, tabPage1.Top, tabPage1.Width, tabPage1.Height));

thnx narue i got it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.