I am opening mathtype.exe from richtextbox and type some mathtype equation editor after closing mathtype editor the data which i type must be displayed in richtextbox.
I am tried this using sendkeys.send but it seems to be not working properly.
Suppose mathtype equation in richtextbox you can open it by double click on them and you can edit then this changes will be saved in richtextbox, but first time it will not save the containt in richtextbox.
Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

Just guessing if the richtextbox is empty the very first time.

If is empty, just add an space and select it before enabling the equation editor.

Hope this helps

Hi lolafuertes,
Can't understand what you are explain can u please elaborate.

Just guessing if the richtextbox is empty the very first time you load your .app.

If is empty, just add an space to the rtb(RichTextBox) and select it before enabling the equation editor.

Hope this helps

Hope this helps as well.:)

first time how to load application (mathtype.exe)

Suppose mathtype equation in richtextbox you can open it by double click on them and you can edit then this changes will be saved in richtextbox, but first time it will not save the containt in richtextbox.

Before presenting the rich text box to the user, set the Text property to a space.
Then use the Select all to make this space as selected.
At this point, the contents of the rich text box is not empty and can be replaced by the equation editor.

Hope this helps

How did you open mathtype.exe from richtextbox? Please help its urgent!!! thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.