just guide me to create a VB.net form that should accept a perfect username and password with the help of the example code

Reverend Jim commented: Non-descriptive thread title -1

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

You should create the login form with two text box and one button. textboxes for user name and password. once user enters the username and password u should authenticate with ur database if user is authenticated then hide the login form and show the main form...

Please stop posting threads with titles like "Urgent" or "Please Help". These titles are not descriptive. As another poster has pointed out more eloquently than I can, a crisis on your part does not constitute a crisis on mine. We are here to help but when I see a thread labeled "URGENT!!!!!!", I am in no way motivated to drop everything to respond, no matter how many exclamation points are in the title.

i recently joined this forum..... sorry for everyone for posting a titles like urgent/ help me

Please stop posting threads with titles like "Urgent" or "Please Help". These titles are not descriptive. As another poster has pointed out more eloquently than I can, a crisis on your part does not constitute a crisis on mine. We are here to help but when I see a thread labeled "URGENT!!!!!!", I am in no way motivated to drop everything to respond, no matter how many exclamation points are in the title.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.