how to play a video on the background of the form please guide i am really confused

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

.suggestion: Take a look into adding a WindowsMediaPlayer to the Form and just add controls on top of it.

hello !
you can play video by adding com component of windows media player , and use windowsmediaplayer.play ="path" to play the video , but what i understand from your question is that you want to play video as a background image of your form , am i right ?
Regards

hello !
you can play video by adding com component of windows media player , and use windowsmediaplayer.play ="path" to play the video , but what i understand from your question is that you want to play video as a background image of your form , am i right ?
Regards

ya

hello !
Regards

but i am getting error hey please explain me through the code please

commented: You must have to show effort here. Post relevant code and then ask for help. -3

then i think its not possible in a simple way , because there is no property of form which support this , but i have an idea :P why not you simply put a media player component and then put button on it and set your media player component send to back and set your control bring to front. may be it will work :P but it is just an idea

Regards

but i am getting error hey please explain me through the code please

Open the link that i provide to you. You will get codes there.
Or you can use codeorder n waqasaslammmeo to use WMP component.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.