Hello :)
my solutions files are a mess.
i am trying to find a way of get things in order.

i tried to put all close files together in the same folder i creating for that purpose. for example i put interface, abstruct class & all their inherited classes at the same folder.
BTW - when i do that i need to do "using" to the folder name for i can use those classes in other files. - also a mess i guess...

1. there is an elegant way of doing things more clean and not a list of files that i very confusing?
2. its a good idea of lets say - open a abstract class file and add - i think its called - nested classes for all the classes derived from it?
3. side-Question: there is a way of tell the solution to automatically set the folder-usings above every class i create?

thank u!

1. there is an elegant way of doing things more clean and not a list of files that i very confusing?

A common practice is to use a different folder for each namespace, with one type per file. This is automatically supported by some IDEs--Visual Studio and SharpDevelop come to mind.

2. its a good idea of lets say - open a abstract class file and add - i think its called - nested classes for all the classes derived from it?

I don't recommend using nested classes too much. I prefer to stick to one class per file; it makes things easier to find.

3. side-Question: there is a way of tell the solution to automatically set the folder-usings above every class i create?

Your IDE may have some sort of template it uses when generating new classes. If it does (again, VS and SD do) you can probably customize this template to start out with whatever content you want.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.