Why is netbeans doing this?!
I added an image to my login screen, but now when i want to add a new one (i just chose a crytec logo to show) then it doestn display it!?
It still displays the old one!? Whyy??
(image Attached)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

you really expect us to find an answer based on what you posted above?
no code, no properties, ....

do remember, that most likely the problems you have with NetBeans are not caused by NetBeans, but because you've forgotten to do something, or you have forgotten to remove something.

It still displays the old one!? Whyy??

Apart from answering the questions posed above, make sure that you do a clean build and then run the application. It's quite possible that the old image still resides in the build directory of Netbeans. Also, check where exactly is this application run from (search for the dir Netbeans uses) and verify it has the same image in consideration.

commented: +1 for clean build +16

you really expect us to find an answer based on what you posted above?
no code, no properties, ....

do remember, that most likely the problems you have with NetBeans are not caused by NetBeans, but because you've forgotten to do something, or you have forgotten to remove something.

ahh yea sorry, i only realized that now... So in the moment you forget all the important things...
But i found that it was the clean build and stuff. Even though the program wont display that image when i press play, it will display it when i build and then run the program.
So thats a thing..
Thank you. And sorry for that bad post...

Apart from answering the questions posed above, make sure that you do a clean build and then run the application. It's quite possible that the old image still resides in the build directory of Netbeans. Also, check where exactly is this application run from (search for the dir Netbeans uses) and verify it has the same image in consideration.

Hey there, thank you that actually worked,
when i just run the program from netbeans it doesnt show the message but when i build the jar, and then run the jar the images are there. So thank you.
Didnt know that can happen aswell.
Thanx!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.