Hey. im trying to make a screen locker mostly to learn more advanced coding but i have a small problem here i have completely no experience in coding and a friend of mine made screen locker for me but its just a black screen and a small window that ask for password for the program to close. its almost like i want it i just want a transparent background so i can see my desktop and i dont want to show the password screen until i press anywhere on the desktop that it should pop and ask for a password.

so its like a hidden screen locker that anyone wont notice until they press and tries to get into my computer :D.

so the thing i want is the code to modify the password screen to go away until i press the screen. and how to make the bacground transparent

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

If you have not experience with programming, can I suggest you learn the language first on a simpler problem and work up to this

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.