hi everyone
you guys helped me many time this time again i need your help
Actually i want to learn struts frame work and i read the content of 2-3 sites but i m not able to learn how to run my first simple application. Can any one help me to provide link of any good website/e-book whose content is simple and best to understand

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

hi everyone
you guys helped me many time this time again i need your help
Actually i want to learn struts frame work and i read the content of 2-3 sites but i m not able to learn how to run my first simple application. Can any one help me to provide link of any good website/e-book whose content is simple and best to understand

Have you checked these:Java2's: Exercise 1: Building your first Struts Application and here:Struts Tutorial using Eclipse IDE, here:NetBeans IDE:Introduction to the Struts Web Framework and this:http://www.java-samples.com/struts/

hi cOrRuPtG3n3t!x
i tried one or example of above sitestruts2 using eclipse but it simple example is not working.Even i use other sites the problem remain same that i m not able to getting how to run simple application or its structure

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.