Member Avatar for jclui

pls help me on this problem: "Allow a user to accept a positive even number. Number is distributed around the loop. The sum of two consecutive number is a prime number." hope for you all to help me,, im graduating student, i need to do this problem, for me to graduate... pls help me.... plss

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi,

"Allow a user to accept a positive even number." I get that.
"Number is distributed around the loop. The sum of two consecutive number is a prime number." I didn't get those two. Also what is the code supposed to do ? The last two are only statements not calculations. Do you want to check wether (assume entered number is n) n+(n+1)=2n+1 is prime ?

Loren Soth

Member Avatar for jclui

hi,, would you please give me the whole program pls,.. i mean can you do it for me, make the program for me pls,,, the code or the whole compile of the program,.. hope you help me with that,.. plsssss.... thanks a lot... im waiting for your reply... thanks......

Hi,

Unless this is a prank to make me code a computer proof of Fermat's little theorem, please read my previous post and explain me the things I stated as I didn't get and answer the questions I asked so that I can know how to help you.

Loren Soth

Member Avatar for jclui

"Allow a user to accept a positive even number." how do you get this statement,,, help me to anylize this.... or to do this,...

as would say if this is for college work to help you get your graduation, then surely you should be looking at writing the whole program yourself, and not using someone elses and passing it off as your own

users can give you help and guidance, but not give you the full code

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.