The company needs a system to calculate the charges for each load that they deliver. The loads consist of up to 10 different types of goods. Each item has an associated delivery charge. The system will allow the user to select up to 10 lines of goods and a quantity for each line of goods. It should then calculate the total delivery charge. It must add 20% VAT to this net total and show the gross total as well. The system should show a total number of items as well as the delivery charge. It must recalculate in real time (i.e. as soon as a quantity is entered or changed the totals should recalculate). There should be a facility to enter the delivery date and address as well. The delivery date cannot be entered as a date that has already passed.

i cannot understand what m i expected to do:-(help please with the coding

You need to make some decisions.
Is this going to be a WinForms app, Web Page, Console App or other?

You will also need to create a class of Goods that will have a name and a value.
You will need to have a process/method/class to calculate the total cost.

Once you get through those steps, the rest will become obvious.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.