Hello i'm a 1st year CompScience student , i have this project that need me to do a similar things to a game called Triple Town . I'm about 50% done and my problem is the matching part. It is similar to triple town games i'm sure you heard of this game in android or ios , so i have a big understanding problem when it comes to the matching element the object combines from three A to B , three B to C and lastly 3 D to E. I heard of flood fill recursion , it's a type of recursions usually use for filling the space referring to it's neighbour and i want to use flood fill to do the checking for matching element. Really need help for this. Thank You. I just need an idea on how can i do the matching checking inside my 5 * 5 grid Row and Column as input value , character randomly been selected.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

No idea what triple town is but flood is easy to implement using recursion.

m three A to B , three B to C and lastly 3 D to E. I heard of flood fill recursion , it's a type of recursions usually use for filling the space referring to it's neighbour and i wan

But you have to elaborate with what you want to achieve, maybe upload some pics?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.