I am beginner with C# language & currently using WROX's beginning Visual C# 2010
But sometimes it is hard to understand.
Is there any book that can help me?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

This book is good (Sams teach yourself c in 21 days) its an ebook.

C# yellow book by Rob Miles

The C# Book is used by the Department of Computer Science in the University of Hull as the basis of the First Year programming course.

We give away a free printed copy to students when they arrive in the department, and we also give a copy away to anyone who comes to see us on an Open Day. This is the 2011 version of the book, which still has an attractive yellow cover and a fancy crinkled effect that took literally seconds to create.

I'm new to C# and am currently reading "C# for dummies". It has helped me understand many elements of C# which i would have otherwise struggled with.

The good thing about this book is it doesn't stay on simple event driven programming for long, it gives you a relatively short but detailed introduction then follows with object orientated.

Thanks for the suggestions i will surely check the books

Some look quite intersting to study more about that

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.