Hi All,

I have a Windows Form with a tab control on which was working fine and had 7 tabs. I added a picture box and this has some vb powerpack rectangles on top which werent displaying, were falling behind picture box. I sent the picture box to the back and now as a result everytime I move a control on another tab it falls back onto the tab with the picture control. Is there anyway to sort this mess out or am I going to have to completely redo the tab control, losing the will to live with this now and just hope I havent completely messed it up. Any advice is greatly received.

Cheers
Will

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Sometimes the designer gets messed up and exiting and restarting clears it up. Best to make sure the Form's Design view is closed before restarting.

In the worst case you may have to edit the Form.designer.vb file and make sure that the controls are added to the proper tabpage. If you do this, make the edits, save them, then close the file and then open up the form in design view.

Hey,

Cheers for that, I tried the restart option and that didn't work cause I had published but had to redo size of form so the form which is when the issue was discovered. I will try the form.designer.vb tonight and see if I can get it to work that way.

Cheers
Will

Hi All,

Been through and checked, the controls are on the correct pages in the form.designer.vb

Any other ideas?

Cheers
Will

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.