Hi everyone ;

i using to VS2008 -- devexpress V10.1.2 and MSSQL

i make to same project .. my project setup is work my computer but same setup doest work to another computer

error:

ERROR DETAILS
    Following errors were detected during this operation.
    * [07.11.2012 02:17:57] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (SignatureValidation)
        - Strong name signature not valid for this assembly DevExpress.Data.v10.2.dll.
        - Source: System.Deployment
        - Stack trace:
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyStrongNameAssembly(String filePath, AssemblyManifest assemblyManifest)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.StrongNameAssemblyComponent.Verify()
            at System.Deployment.Application.ComponentVerifier.VerifyComponents()
            at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadDependencies(SubscriptionState subState, AssemblyManifest deployManifest, AssemblyManifest appManifest, Uri sourceUriBase, String targetDirectory, String group, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
            at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

every dll include my project

help me!!

thank you

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

It's telling you that the DevExpress DLL doesn't have a valid signature. Did you buy DevExpress or are you trying to distribute the developer DLL you can download for free?

hmm ok .. i can download free .. but i am student so i dont buy to devexpress it is very expensive ..

how to make it? i don't know

anyone idea?

Don't use DevExpress then. Redo your application.

if I make to redo my application .. doest work my application is very big like to small ERP :(

any idea

> I had a guess, 
> First Try like this .. Right Click on DevExpress DLL. Make the property 
>      "Copy To output Directoy" = "Copy If Newer". 
>Second May be worst solution, Try by installing DevExpress in the target system.
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.