I got an error with my codes? Is anybody can help me
?
The Error list said Identifier Expected? the error pertains on the last Underscore in my code but i dont know how to solve the error, Hope can someone will give an Idea to make it right :)

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Form1.Personal_InfoTableAdapter.Insert(Me.TextBox1.Text, Me.TextBox2.Text, _
                                               Me.TextBox3.Text, Me.TextBox4.Text, _
                                                Me.TextBox5.Text, Me.TextBox6.Text, _
                                                Me.TextBox7.Text, Me.TextBox8.Text, _
                                               Me.TextBox9.Text, Me.TextBox10.Text, _)
        MsgBox("Complete")

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

i think it should be this way

Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Me.TextBox9.Text, Me.TextBox10.Text)
        MsgBox("Complete")

Just check once

Your problem is probably the last comma. If you have no more parameters to add then you shouldn't have a comma there. The last underscore shouldn't hurt anything but it is unnecessary.

Me.TextBox9.Text, Me.TextBox10.Text)
    MsgBox("Complete")

oops, great minds think alike lol

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.