I need help to Write a PASCAL program that reads in ten values and then sort them using the bubble sort method

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

dont have anything yet. Thanks

Nobody here is going to write code for you. But if you have a specific question, we'll help you.

I am a new student in computer science and I know no jack yet, I just wanted help from anyone who could. Thanks

For all I know, leave IT and start a candy shop! In the other case, do your homework and ask a question if you get stuck with it. We will be ever so happy to give you any help :o)

Let's start from, what do you know how to do already? Can you write something very simple, such as a program that prints a line of text (say, 'Hello, World!', to give one well-worn example)?

Getting to the assignment at hand, do you know how to write a for loop? Can you declare a simple variable? What about an array variable? Do you know how to write a simple procedure, and how to pass an argument to it?

yes, I can write a simple program

Thanks

Then start writing, and if you get stuck, show what you have and what your question is.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.