return True
    else:
        return False

print is_anagram('realtor', 'rotlear') # True
print is_anagram('superpuff','local') # False
print is_anagram('alla', 'lala') # True
print is_anagram('tools', 'stool') # True
print is_anagram('double', 'trouble') # False
Lucaci Andrew commented: Think Python - Exercise 10.7 - THINK BEFORE YOU POST! -1

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

So are you happy with this code,do you have a question?
Just to post some code without any question is not helping anyone,it's just irritating.

I am new to Python and couldn't find any other posts concerning this Exercise. Does anyone have any other suggestions besides the built-in sorted() function? I printed the Python Quick Reference by Chris Hoffman but it is dated 1995 and wasn't sure if there was a newer QR than that. I am still learning a lot of the basic coding and the last programming class I took was Turbo Pascal in 1995. This is part of my online only Object-Oriented Programming class at Trident International University. I'm finding it difficult to do some of this homework and going through the books and websites like this one is helping a lot. Sorry for not saying that before. Thank you, snippsat.

I think you made a very good effort!
But you need to let folks know what you are after.

Thanks and I will be more specific in the future.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.