I would like to know how to design a program(a) to run outside another program(b), that will click a button that comes up while using the program(b). Reason being, is the program that I am using constantly asks me to hit next after scanning a product, so I want to be able to change that have it hit next at soon as there is something in the text box of program(b). But, I don't have access to the code for program(b).

If anyone could help, I would be very appreciative.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

provide what ever you have come up with so far... the members will surely help you out.

That is the problem, I wouldn't know where to start when it comes to two different programs working together. I know how to design a program to work with its self, but working with an out side program is where I am confused.

I think there's no easy answer to this one. You may be better off with some advanced OS-dependent macro system?

Ok thanks for the help. =)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.