i'm inneed of a sample project on preschool management system developed in vb6 to my subject System Develop and System Desigh.. does anybody help me in this? it's urgent?

Click Here

Ezzaral commented: It's not urgent to anyone else. -3

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

wow. I also need sample project for accounting system. hotel reservation and billing system, hospital billing system. this is a good idea actually to post in forum like this, in case someone is so generous to give it.

commented: No, really it isn't. -3

Not gonna happen. However, if you show some effort and need help with something...

Can you give more detail about you vb6 subject. then i will help you surly.

damn, that's just sarcasm joke. is there no one here that have sense of humour?

zeena : if you need some free source code, just search for open source program. there are tons of open source out there.

commented: Effort become so important in Daniweb. Don't make misunderstanding with some jokes :) +14

A preschool management system is a tool or software used to organize and manage activities, records, and communication within a preschool. It helps streamline tasks like enrollment, attendance tracking, scheduling, and parent communication for efficient operation.

commented: chatGPT pith and piffle a decade too late -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.